Iron Clan

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Iron Clan
Iron Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Global Discord
by zer0 Wed Dec 05, 2018 4:09 pm

» Leaving Iron - vT Gaming
by vT Gaming Fri May 11, 2018 12:10 am

» RTW World Championship
by zer0 Sat Mar 31, 2018 7:20 pm

» Leaving Iron
by zer0 Tue Mar 27, 2018 7:40 pm

» Iron tournament signatures
by zer0 Thu Mar 15, 2018 3:39 am

» The Cup of Nations season XVI
by zer0 Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:42 am

» RTW Ranks: by Zyzz and Luke
by zer0 Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:52 am

» Joining Iron
by Aristocrat Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:18 pm

» Members list
by Aristocrat Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:50 am

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Music NEW

Stepping down from RV leadership and leaving the clan

+5
Sara Melissa
Illirian_prince
Night_Hawk
Nermin
Uroboros
9 posters

Go down

Stepping down from RV leadership and leaving the clan Empty Stepping down from RV leadership and leaving the clan

Post by Guest Wed May 04, 2016 8:08 pm

Because liars and haters have significantly ruined my reputation, and the reputation of the RV clan, I've decided it would be best if I withdrew from the RV leadership.

Zig planned some clan reforms, and I was ready to support the major part of his suggestions. One of these suggestions was my withdrawal from the position of the leader, as I've stated already.

Still, after all previous attacks on me and this clan, in times when RV desperately needed a reform, Camaga, who says that he is no longer interested in RTW, and is drugging himself daily (after winning some amount of money), has decided to take the side of my enemies, and started openly trolling me.
This is just too much, and I definitely don't want to go through this. Therefore, I've decided to leave the clan.
With me I will also be taking my two projects — the Roma Victor tournament, and the RTW ranking list.

How will my name be remembered by RV? Will the accomplishments of this clan, which in 2-years time of its existence accomplished what no other clan did in such a short period, be remembered, or will people rather remember lies, which are spread by those who think very little (or not at all) of the RTW community? I can honestly say that I don't care. Considering that many people have already betrayed my kindness, I won't think about that too much.

I'd like to thank Zig, who stayed with me till the last moment. Because he will most likely take the leadership in this short period until reforms are made, I advise everyone who is staying in RV to follow those new reforms. Moreover, I'd like all RV members to stay in the clan, because I still care, and always will care about RV.
That's it from me.
I wish all the best for RV/RR.
Goodbye.
Earth

Back to top Go down

Stepping down from RV leadership and leaving the clan Empty Re: Stepping down from RV leadership and leaving the clan

Post by Uroboros Wed May 04, 2016 8:19 pm

It is certainly big loss...
Goodbye Earth :(
Uroboros
Uroboros
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Stepping down from RV leadership and leaving the clan Empty Re: Stepping down from RV leadership and leaving the clan

Post by Nermin Wed May 04, 2016 8:59 pm

Venom is real leader rest can be just co leaders.
Nermin
Nermin

http://nermin.sipraga@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Night_Hawk Wed May 04, 2016 9:17 pm

Well, that is unexpected. I wish you good luck wherever you are going now, thanks for everything. Haters gonna hate, it has always been that way. C ya around mate
Night_Hawk
Night_Hawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Illirian_prince Wed May 04, 2016 11:31 pm

hf in your next clan m8
btw where dafuq is venom
havent seen him in ages
he needs to fix a few things here

Illirian_prince
Illirian_prince

Back to top Go down

Post by Sara Melissa Thu May 05, 2016 1:08 am

Venom? Still alive?
Sara Melissa
Sara Melissa

Back to top Go down

Post by Clive Thu May 05, 2016 6:16 am

Thank God!
Now could we please just play the game whitout all this stupid stuff that made a lot of players to just quit or leave RV.
RV was the best clan by far one year ago.We brought so many new players to the game.We had the most members and decisions were made by a group not just one person.
Sorry Marko but you almost killed the clan with YOUR stuff.Most of us could not care less about the drama.
If in this new RV decisions are gonna be made by a group I think most of us would return and do what we do best.
Make new players and play for fun.
Clive
Clive
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Clive Thu May 05, 2016 6:35 am

Oh wait.If Zig makes himself some supreme leader then hell no.Could be the same stuff all over again.
And yes Marko has/had some good points about HoS and I have no love for them but why should we care what they do?Zig you made this clan for the sole purpose of bringing new players.And it worked amazingly until Marko got into his head he has to get into wars.First with CoH then blockade woth HoS.
Clive
Clive
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Night_Hawk Thu May 05, 2016 7:34 am

U made yourself the topic, pls write there. Earth is no longer part od this clan hope u got what you wanted. Have a nice day.
Night_Hawk
Night_Hawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Clive Thu May 05, 2016 8:30 am

Yes I did.I'm so happy right now.Sarcasam.
Earth did not leave the clan cause of me.I'm not that important to him.He left cause he knows I'm right.Math dosent lie.Ever since this stuff with CoH and then HoS how many people left RV?A lot.Most of us.
How many people who play stayed in RV?Two or three?From 15 active to 3.Amazing.And funny thing is HoS got bigger and even 3 of our guys went to HoS.
Now I'm hated by you.For what?Telling the truth?
Well hate me if you wish.
Clive
Clive
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Nermin Thu May 05, 2016 8:48 am

Venom will be online for month or 2.
No one other have rights to take leader position, no one.
Nermin
Nermin

http://nermin.sipraga@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Night_Hawk Thu May 05, 2016 12:58 pm

Noone took leader rights, ee were making all decisions by voting
Night_Hawk
Night_Hawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sara Melissa Thu May 05, 2016 4:12 pm

1 question? why zig if nightbitch is the only elder?
Sara Melissa
Sara Melissa

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariete Thu May 05, 2016 4:54 pm

The concept of "leader" is a bad idea. When stay with smart other people can create a board for taking decision, delegate jobs and apply tailoring. A team work well.

Ariete

Back to top Go down

Post by Night_Hawk Thu May 05, 2016 5:00 pm

Our leader is Venom and he is unable to be here now, we are not picking leaders, we are keeping this clan alive, SIMPLE AS THAT
Night_Hawk
Night_Hawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Spitfyr Thu May 05, 2016 8:54 pm

It's sad to hear that. You have done much and always with compassion.
Spitfyr
Spitfyr

Back to top Go down

Post by Clive Thu May 05, 2016 9:34 pm

Venom is hard to get hold off.He was online for 3 or 4 months in the last 2 years or something.
The best way is make a senate with 3 or 4 guys in it.How it was before.Idk Camaga, Zig, Nighthawk or somebody else.
Clive
Clive
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannibal Fri May 06, 2016 4:24 pm

Good Luck Earth in whatever you do, I thank you for all you did for me.
Venom is an a long boat trip like the last time btw. He told me before he left.
Hannibal
Hannibal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down