Iron Clan

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Iron Clan
Iron Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Global Discord
by zer0 Wed Dec 05, 2018 4:09 pm

» Leaving Iron - vT Gaming
by vT Gaming Fri May 11, 2018 12:10 am

» RTW World Championship
by zer0 Sat Mar 31, 2018 7:20 pm

» Leaving Iron
by zer0 Tue Mar 27, 2018 7:40 pm

» Iron tournament signatures
by zer0 Thu Mar 15, 2018 3:39 am

» The Cup of Nations season XVI
by zer0 Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:42 am

» RTW Ranks: by Zyzz and Luke
by zer0 Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:52 am

» Joining Iron
by Aristocrat Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:18 pm

» Members list
by Aristocrat Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:50 am

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Music NEW

Top 10 RTW players, your opinion

+21
M.fatihII
vT Gaming
Uroboros
Sara Melissa
Dream
Tara
Illirian_prince
Aragon
Zig
Terminator
Zeke
Princess Luna
Nermin
Tyrant Luke
Ariete
Camaga
Clive
Tacitus
Nidintu
Aristocrat
zer0
25 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Top 10 RTW players, your opinion - Page 2 Empty Re: Top 10 RTW players, your opinion

Post by Ariete Sat May 14, 2016 2:13 pm

Aragon wrote:
Terminator wrote:Eh, 2 CoN wins is more than your entire current clan, I believe. If Tacitus was as active as any of you, he would run a train on you all, similar to how he did when he was active for CoN. But yes, a perfect player he is not.

Eh no its not, HoS has won 4 CoNs. Try having his member pulled out of your mouth. You didn't even read my post so whatever, nothing to say. And yeah, he sure ran a train losing to Zeke 4-9 etc... lmao.

Again, nothing to say to someone who just doesn't know anything.

But HoS losted widely the war vs Alliance.

Ariete

Back to top Go down

Top 10 RTW players, your opinion - Page 2 Empty Re: Top 10 RTW players, your opinion

Post by Tyrant Luke Sat May 14, 2016 2:33 pm

On 31k against the GREEKS and TITANS, we had a positive score vs the actual alliance.
Tyrant Luke
Tyrant Luke

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyrant Luke Sat May 14, 2016 2:34 pm

Terminator wrote:Eh, 2 CoN wins is more than your entire current clan, I believe. If Tacitus was as active as any of you, he would run a train on you all, similar to how he did when he was active for CoN. But yes, a perfect player he is not.

Yeah this entire post is false ;D
Tyrant Luke
Tyrant Luke

Back to top Go down

Post by Nermin Sat May 14, 2016 4:19 pm

Tyrant Luke wrote:On 31k against the GREEKS and TITANS, we had a positive score vs the actual alliance.
Heh say guy who is just run from war games all time.
-IoW-Spider-WR-: hi
-IoW-Spider-WR-: war game?
-IoW-Spider-WR-: 1v1?
|-HoS-|-Luke: not atm

-IoW-Spider-WR-: hii
-IoW-Spider-WR-: u there?
-IoW-Spider-WR-: hello?
|-HoS-|-Luke: hi im with a tutor atm

-IoW-Nermin-WR-: Hi
-IoW-Nermin-WR-: Do you and nid want 2v2 war game?
|-HoS-|-Bklyn: no

Just shut up.

Nermin
Nermin

http://nermin.sipraga@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyrant Luke Sat May 14, 2016 7:15 pm

Deleted by Zig: religious insults not tolerated here.
Tyrant Luke
Tyrant Luke

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyrant Luke Sat May 14, 2016 7:15 pm

You play like all the time too haha
Tyrant Luke
Tyrant Luke

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyrant Luke Sat May 14, 2016 7:24 pm

People constantly accuse me of being aggressive/trolling, but note that Nermin started this
Tyrant Luke
Tyrant Luke

Back to top Go down

Post by Zig Sat May 14, 2016 7:59 pm

It's a game, get a grip. There is no need to bring religion/real life into this.

Zig
Grand Master
Grand Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Tacitus Sat May 14, 2016 8:19 pm

Top 10 RTW players, your opinion - Page 2 562442630 these posts.

Obviously Bel and Luke are better than me ----- I am not playing. Obviously Bel beat me in diadochi, he's been grinding matchups almost an unthinkable amount of times more than I have lately (months now). If I were to focus on actually performing on a tournament (as I'm not interested in it) which I haven't in a long while, I would need some time to grind (ofcourse) and it would be a one-way street as it has been when I was seriously competing (4-0'ing zeke, luke had never beaten me and let's not even speak of bel's score versus me - the only ones who offered a real challenge were Zyzz and Koala).

The dutch saying - when the cat isn't home, the mice are dancing on ze table. Enjoy your time guys and stop posting these ridiculous posts, for god's sake.

PS. To put in perspective - I haven't been grinding standard matchups for almost a year now, yet Bel barely managed to beat me in diadochi with faction + money advantage and Luke had the performance of a beginner in CoN final (I could've played with 1 arm to make it more interesting maybe), which was a best of three with a massive faction advantage.

Tacitus

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyrant Luke Sat May 14, 2016 9:27 pm

Lol, whatever helps you sleep at night. Bring your A-game to this next CoN, because the inactive excuse will lose its merit. I admit I am kinda bad at the pont-greece matchup (most of my losses in the tourney were in that matchup). You never 4-0ed Zeke, and Zeke has a positive score vs you. If you want you can feel all nice because you beat Nidintu a bunch when he was in CoH and you had 6x as much gaming experience... As far as im concerned, as long as Nidintu and I have been top players, your score vs us is 1-2 vs Nidintu and 2-1 vs me. Both Nidintu and I are learning all the time, and we will be absolutely ready to win this next CoN. I dont want to hear any bullshit if you lose.
Tyrant Luke
Tyrant Luke

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyrant Luke Sat May 14, 2016 9:34 pm

Also, you know there is a saying similar to that in pretty much every language

You havent been the cat since 2014, look how many tourneys Nidintu has won in these 2 years and compare them to yours. I honestly feel like there are not enough games between us to make an accurate comparison, which is why I have an open offer to 1v1 you with specs every time.

THE MICE ARE TRYING TO WAKE THE CAT UP, BUT IT SEEMS THE CAT IS AFRAID. The thing that really bothers me, is that you are so self absorbed that you think that a tourney that does not contain you is not a measure of skill in the community, IT IS. If you do not participate, that is your choice, life goes on, and it isnt fair to expect players like Nidintu to prove their worth time after time, when you can prove yours once every few months in an unfair best of 1 tourney.
Tyrant Luke
Tyrant Luke

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyrant Luke Sat May 14, 2016 9:36 pm

Nermin wrote:
Tyrant Luke wrote:On 31k against the GREEKS and TITANS, we had a positive score vs the actual alliance.
Heh say guy who is just run from war games all time.
-IoW-Spider-WR-: hi
-IoW-Spider-WR-: war game?
-IoW-Spider-WR-: 1v1?
|-HoS-|-Luke: not atm

-IoW-Spider-WR-: hii
-IoW-Spider-WR-: u there?
-IoW-Spider-WR-: hello?
|-HoS-|-Luke: hi im with a tutor atm

-IoW-Nermin-WR-: Hi
-IoW-Nermin-WR-: Do you and nid want 2v2 war game?
|-HoS-|-Bklyn: no

Just shut up.

1v1 me rn?

Last edited by Tyrant Luke on Sat May 14, 2016 9:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tyrant Luke
Tyrant Luke

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyrant Luke Sat May 14, 2016 9:37 pm

Zig wrote:It's a game, get a grip. There is no need to bring religion/real life into this.

Lol I was just roasting him a bit.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anal_retentiveness
Tyrant Luke
Tyrant Luke

Back to top Go down

Post by Clive Sat May 14, 2016 10:03 pm

Since Koala is not playing I would say that there are 3 players that "outshine" others.In no specific order: Nid, Tac, Zeke
They are just above others.
And there is, lets say, a group of 10 or so players that have skills and they can all beat each other and are seperated by tiny differences.Player 5 can beat player 7 4:1 one day and lose 4:2 the next.
Top 10 lists are kinda pointless in rtw but we all love to argue about them.
Clive
Clive
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Aragon Sat May 14, 2016 10:44 pm

Ariete wrote:
Aragon wrote:

Eh no its not, HoS has won 4 CoNs. Try having his member pulled out of your mouth. You didn't even read my post so whatever, nothing to say. And yeah, he sure ran a train losing to Zeke 4-9 etc... lmao.

Again, nothing to say to someone who just doesn't know anything.

But HoS losted widely the war vs Alliance.

Funny you should mention that xD

http://w11.zetaboards.com/Total_War_Hub/topic/11639752/1/#new

As far as Tac's post is concerned, ridiculous. Tac is 4-9 vs Zeke. Even so, a week after he beat Zeke in that tourney 3-1 (the only time he ever won), Slayer beat him with a faction disadvantage in CoN. I saw the game and it was hardly some amazing gamer lawl.

Aragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Aragon Sat May 14, 2016 11:16 pm

tacitus wrote: I haven't been grinding standard matchups for almost a year now, yet Bel barely managed to beat me in diadochi with faction + money advantage and Luke had the performance of a beginner in CoN final

And what? Slayer hadn't "grinded matchups" for 4 years and beat you Dacia vs Thrace on a normal sized map.

Stop with the tough-guy act Tac, you might have some clowns fooled but you were an absolute nobody in RTW until 2014. You just made big proclamations ("I beat any Russian any time") and then got humiliated by average players like Beowulf, Plutinsky and Naix.

Now, after you lost (repeatedly) to ALL these players, you still claimed you were better than them. So what is your argument for saying you are better than Nidintu (who beat you)?

Aragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Nermin Sun May 15, 2016 9:39 am

1v1 me rn? wrote:
any time vs you
Nermin
Nermin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nermin Sun May 15, 2016 9:41 am

Tyrant Luke wrote:Deleted by Zig: religious insults not tolerated here.
Top 10 RTW players, your opinion - Page 2 XCJ97BW
mame ti ga lu
Nermin
Nermin

Back to top Go down

Post by Camaga Sun May 15, 2016 10:23 am

Making a top list of rtw players is almost imposible thing.To make a list you cannt look only at trophies and score between 2 players.Example Player A has a score 10-5 vs player B,Player A has score 4-7 vs Player C,and Player B has score 10-2 vs Player C.To make a list you need to know every segment of playing of every player and need to compare with other.

Camaga
Camaga
War Master
War Master

https://ironclan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariete Sun May 15, 2016 1:49 pm

Camaga for make a list need define a metric first. Until now the metric are torunaments and war.
It's not the best way, but without other certificate matchs is the rigth now.
We can to structur a method for define a "regular champion" for it.

Ariete

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyrant Luke Sun May 15, 2016 3:29 pm

Nermin wrote:
Tyrant Luke wrote:Deleted by Zig: religious insults not tolerated here.
Top 10 RTW players, your opinion - Page 2 XCJ97BW
mame ti ga lu

Okay, im online
Tyrant Luke
Tyrant Luke

Back to top Go down

Post by Nermin Sun May 15, 2016 5:24 pm

me to
Nermin
Nermin

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess Luna Mon May 16, 2016 2:12 am

me TOO***
nermin, please, a bit of effort in your spelling.
Princess Luna
Princess Luna

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeke Mon May 16, 2016 4:34 am

When the pussy is away ze mice will play :-)

My top 10 list:
1. Zeke
2. Zeke
3. Zeke
4. Zeke
5. Zeke
6. Zeke
7. Zeke
8. Zeke
9. Zeke
10. Nidintu & Luke

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTUcV5Hx57c&t=6m32s

Zeke

Back to top Go down

Post by Terminator Tue May 17, 2016 6:05 am

My words bring all the hoes to the yard.
Terminator
Terminator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next