Iron Clan

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Iron Clan
Iron Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Global Discord
by zer0 Wed Dec 05, 2018 4:09 pm

» Leaving Iron - vT Gaming
by vT Gaming Fri May 11, 2018 12:10 am

» RTW World Championship
by zer0 Sat Mar 31, 2018 7:20 pm

» Leaving Iron
by zer0 Tue Mar 27, 2018 7:40 pm

» Iron tournament signatures
by zer0 Thu Mar 15, 2018 3:39 am

» The Cup of Nations season XVI
by zer0 Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:42 am

» RTW Ranks: by Zyzz and Luke
by zer0 Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:52 am

» Joining Iron
by Aristocrat Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:18 pm

» Members list
by Aristocrat Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:50 am

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Music NEW

+2
Clive
vT Gaming
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Reply Empty Reply

Post by Guest Fri Aug 12, 2016 3:46 pm

Since our embassy is closed on this forum, I wont give you any credibility to reply there.
Your beloved Clive here not just that took many things out of context but spilled countless lies.
Right now is probably the best pupil of his master Gorilla, cause that is how Gorilla like to chat with people, exactly the same principles this one fella here used.
1.Friendly noob
Well I was always friendly toward you which I regret now. Which we cant say from your fake accounts, which you usually tried to stir shit with me, starting from Rasta account to the account Pokemon DOMOBRAN. From the other hand I was never noob comparing to you, even back then.
2.At that time I was quite busy with some life issues so I became inactive for a few months.
You are never inactive you always play with fake accounts and I can name at least 20 of your fake accounts right now. You are probably one of the biggest no lifers and worst talents in this game ever.
3.( should have seen then that he is obsessive as hell if you take into account he was 25, 26 at the time and he spent MOST of his day on rtw, first signs of mental instability )
I played like 3 months intensively like 5h per day till I didnt become good. Soon after Rv became decent clan with good 1v1 players I turned only on team games and played only tourneys. It matches with days when I was in Belgrade and when I was had the parties. So its total nonsense.
I no lifed in several times again, but no more than 15 days to 1 month. Soon when my father died, i almost completely stopped playing RTW for more than 3 months. You can see that CoNXII I started playing 2-3 days before the deadline also.
All till recently I didnt played more than couple of games per week, cause I was working 2 JOBS. Now I too 2 weeks free of work and yea I am no lifing these 2 weeks again.
So comparing to these couple if guys who are better then me atm, or many who are not, I am not even close nolifer as they are including yourself.
4.His ambitions.That's was his downfall.
My downfall were people like you and trusting them. The day you and Camaga and vT decided to ruin RV clan, that clan was the leader of this Alliance, the most influental clan in entire community and clan with lot of very skillful players. Most of NRV guys and many others dont know what happened there, including myself. I can just speculate, but obviously one of the reasons was that you dont care about RTW any more, nor RV or anything related to this and decided to kiss Aragons balls. Those are only reasonable explanations that comes on my mind, cause in that what you are speaking do not believe even hosians dont worry.
5.He started to ramble on how were are the second clan in rtw and that we should aspire to become nr1 clan.
One more thing totally out of context. It was Lukes idea, who was one of RV leaders back then, supported by RV Senate. You know RV was a democracy, it had its Senate not its emperor. Oh but yes, you was always no one in RV and never reached to the Senate.
6.( I believe Aragons balls were pretty shiny from all the licking Earth did ).
Last time I remember it was also Luke who closed RV to HoS, who was again I repeat RV Senator back then.
Also last time I remember, Aragon came to kiss my balls and even Nermins to join RV, he had to apologize to Nermin for spreading Nazi hatred and anti-Islamism to be accepted in RV.
So sorry but even here you are not right.
Oh and few words about RV Senate. There were 2 sides always. 1 radical with Luke and Camaga and one conservative with Nermin and Cezar aka Anethum. I was usually middle ground between them.
7.Then came his masterplan.Seeing how most of RV could not care less ( some that did flame CoH did it after seeing CoH members flaming RV ) and how most of RV were not that skilled in playing 1v1 he made a plan how to get elite players in RV and how to get rid of noobish players in RV by making RR clan.
Hm lets see, vT was attacking CoH, Luke the same, Camaga faked as Comrade to humiliate CoHs, and Nidintu and Altaf were attacking me. So yes I was mistaken to defend RV members who were stirring shit toward CoH and one of them was you toward Nidintu. So yea I must admit that I have mistaken greatly there for defending you. And lets hear what CoH have to say about this conflict, or even Altaf, maybe they already admitted what happened?
You lying piece of shit!
And about RR, shame on you. Just shame on you!!! No one was transferred from RV to RR and yea, Nermin funded RR, actually NG which merged with SiP into RR. RR was a subclan that produced many new players for this game, and was something with potential to be to RV, what was RV to BE clan. And now thanks to your betrayal its gone. Just shame on you!
8.CoH won the war by gaming skill but had a spy so Earth said RV won.
It has nothing with me again, if you say something like this you will have problem with CoH too, not me. Its their version too.
9.˝RV lite clan power seeking scheme˝.
`scheme`. Name those schemes? And yes RV like I said before was the leader of the Alliance and the most influential clan with great skill just the moment before your betrayal destroyed it. And I dont see nothing bad in being powerful clan. From the other hand you proved your loyalty to RV by actions back then, just like you openly admitted that now lol. So I see I was right, it was clear betrayal and envy on someones hard work. Good job you succeeded. And stop lecturing me about RV patriotism, cause thats the only part which really make me nervous of all your filth you write here. For that if you would be close to me would get clear punch in the face. Its something like claiming that today isnt Friday 12th August of 2016, but 9th November, Thursday of 2032. You piece of shit!
10.There are multiple witnesses to this.He tried to recruit Nidintu, Koala, Neptune, Zyzz, Madgeh, WS-FI ......
And when was that? About the time you are speaking only Nidintu was an option and Luke was pursuing for that, but I openly said NO! Yes I asked Koala to join RV, much before all that while he was clanless. Zyzz came alone in RV. I asked Madgeh when he left BiA so much much before these events. And I asked the same Nidintu and WSFI when came 1st blockade. Neptune I called and obviously made a mistake.
But tell me whats wrong in all this, asking people to join RV. One more proof of your patriotism toward RV?
11.Mostly he went about doing that by sucking there balls from his account or from fake accounts.I think Koalas balls were the most shiny ever.
I am sure that no one have the idea what are you trying to say here. I tried to use google translate and still dont have an idea.
12.Somewhere in that time I returned to RV and had access to internals and after a few days of catching up by reading all that crap I was shocked by his madness.All those conspiracy theories.That Aragon is controlling the minds of all that don't agree with him.
What a terrible lie. That period our internals were empty for more than 6 months. And like I said you was always unimportant member of RV and never had access in RV Senate and RVSS, so even if there was something like that in these areas you couldnt see, cause you didnt had an access. ZIG can confirm all this.
Shame on you, you motherfucking liar.
13.By talking to former RV members and at the time current members of RV I came to the conclusion that 90% of us think that Earth is truly insane.
I wonder why then much bigger half of RV went with me and not with you? And all of them can confirm the same thing that what you claim was in RV internals never existed. Not in Senate nor in common internal thread. You lying piece of shit!
I wonder why then those same ex RV members offered alliances to RV? IoW and Pokemon. In the end I am not fund of what people will think of me, its you and your new master Aragon.
14.I told him that privately but he went on about how it Aragon controlling my mind
We never spoke before you went on TWH and both me and ZIG were surprised what we can see on TWH and what filth you write. We both agreed that you are lying piece of shit and that you are handsome guy.
15.so I got pissed and started to post publicly that Earth is fucking insane and that almost all of RV thinks that.
Why then bigger half of them followed me into NRV? Oh right, its enough for you to say 90% hates Earth rufl. For you at least I know that you hates me. And trust me knowing that such a man hates me keeps my conscience clean. Bad thing would be that such man like you likes me. In that case something would be wrong with me probably.
16.After he failed in his real life ( spent his parents money on bitches and drugs not education, he is bound by his parents debt over that chicken farm, living in a village surrounded by peasants ).
1st of all you maybe speaking here about you? You are the one who is uneducated common worker and who is poor. Tho I dont have nothing against poor people, its obvious you are projecting your own welfare problems to the others. I do not live or work on chicken farm, I owe them and pay workers to work on THEM. Its not 1 but 5 farms with more than 1k chickens. I work cause its normal for a man to work, even I dont have to. I have private library with almost 1k books. I have 2 big houses and 3 gigantic plots. Also there are some else businesses from where i am earning money. So I can buy you and everything you posses just from several months of my average earning. And history I study cause I love it, not to live from it.
So about this one I cant do nothing else but to laugh.
17.( notice how he keeps posting crap how he did this for rtw or he did that for rtw ).
Oh but I did kept RTW alive for 2 years and made it reach its peak since its golden age. Me and several others who had good will back then. Now there remains only me. Well maybe there are few others, but they dont have any guts or will to do so. So I dont see big problem in trying to save game from dying. From the other hand I see big problem when someone doing everything he can to destroy that game, from some sick reasons and pure hate over internet game. That is much bigger problem imo and that kind of an obsession and way of wasting free time, than my way of wasting of free time.
18.He has got nothing left.
Keep dreaming pall.
19.I never meet some of the people you old players spit on and call crazy
And who are those old players? You, Aragon, Kubee, Nymphomaniac? Yea nice company I must admit. Does TAc spits on me, does Spider, does Smetalo? does dion? I d rather be in company of these guys always than in company of your guys.

Just to note that this Clives post came as a reply to me stating only facts and the truth about him on TWH:
1.That he is lying piece of shit.
2.That he is poor and uneducated.
3.That his new hobby is kissing hosian balls.
So I stated only the truth and he he spilled bunch of lies here.
THanks.

Back to top Go down

Reply Empty Re: Reply

Post by Guest Fri Aug 12, 2016 3:49 pm

Ah not to forget, so you were lying even about your years and how you care much about your parents. Obviously that you are 33, or who knows how much old, lost course who dont respect his parents. Sick, poor, old and idiotic creature.

Back to top Go down

Post by vT Gaming Fri Aug 12, 2016 9:26 pm

Literally no one cares Earth, this game is dead and is inactive. I don't even play this game that much, only for fun and enjoyment. I don't sweat this game 24/7 everyday trying to be no1 because there's no point, the purpose of a game is to enjoy it, nothing else. All these clan politics are so pointless. Oh no RV died, so what? Is your whole life gone because RV is dead? Get over it and move on. I don't want to have insult war with you Earth, honestly just get over it, no one cares we got our own lives.
vT Gaming
vT Gaming
War Master
War Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 13, 2016 5:33 am

Fair enough. Can you say the same for your clanmate Clive?

Back to top Go down

Post by Clive Sat Aug 13, 2016 8:11 am

marko-earth wrote:Fair enough. Can you say the same for your clanmate Clive?

You are joking, right?

I did not ralk/chat with until you again started to mention me in your posts on the hub.
You always try to turn yourself in a victim.
Clive
Clive
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Clive Sat Aug 13, 2016 8:13 am

marko-earth wrote:Since our embassy is closed on this forum, I wont give you any credibility to reply there.
Your beloved Clive here not just that took many things out of context but spilled countless lies.
Right now is probably the best pupil of his master Gorilla, cause that is how Gorilla like to chat with people, exactly the same principles this one fella here used.
1.Friendly noob
Well I was always friendly toward you which I regret now. Which we cant say from your fake accounts, which you usually tried to stir shit with me, starting from Rasta account to the account Pokemon DOMOBRAN. From the other hand I was never noob comparing to you, even back then.
2.At that time I was quite busy with some life issues so I became inactive for a few months.
You are never inactive you always play with fake accounts and I can name at least 20 of your fake accounts right now. You are probably one of the biggest no lifers and worst talents in this game ever.
3.( should have seen then that he is obsessive as hell if you take into account he was 25, 26 at the time and he spent MOST of his day on rtw, first signs of mental instability )
I played like 3 months intensively like 5h per day till I didnt become good. Soon after Rv became decent clan with good 1v1 players I turned only on team games and played only tourneys. It matches with days when I was in Belgrade and when I was had the parties. So its total nonsense.
I no lifed in several times again, but no more than 15 days to 1 month. Soon when my father died, i almost completely stopped playing RTW for more than 3 months. You can see that CoNXII I started playing 2-3 days before the deadline also.
All till recently I didnt played more than couple of games per week, cause I was working 2 JOBS. Now I too 2 weeks free of work and yea I am no lifing these 2 weeks again.
So comparing to these couple if guys who are better then me atm, or many who are not, I am not even close nolifer as they are including yourself.
4.His ambitions.That's was his downfall.
My downfall were people like you and trusting them. The day you and Camaga and vT decided to ruin RV clan, that clan was the leader of this Alliance, the most influental clan in entire community and clan with lot of very skillful players. Most of NRV guys and many others dont know what happened there, including myself. I can just speculate, but obviously one of the reasons was that you dont care about RTW any more, nor RV or anything related to this and decided to kiss Aragons balls. Those are only reasonable explanations that comes on my mind, cause in that what you are speaking do not believe even hosians dont worry.
5.He started to ramble on how were are the second clan in rtw and that we should aspire to become nr1 clan.
One more thing totally out of context. It was Lukes idea, who was one of RV leaders back then, supported by RV Senate. You know RV was a democracy, it had its Senate not its emperor. Oh but yes, you was always no one in RV and never reached to the Senate.
6.( I believe Aragons balls were pretty shiny from all the licking Earth did ).
Last time I remember it was also Luke who closed RV to HoS, who was again I repeat RV Senator back then.
Also last time I remember, Aragon came to kiss my balls and even Nermins to join RV, he had to apologize to Nermin for spreading Nazi hatred and anti-Islamism to be accepted in RV.
So sorry but even here you are not right.
Oh and few words about RV Senate. There were 2 sides always. 1 radical with Luke and Camaga and one conservative with Nermin and Cezar aka Anethum. I was usually middle ground between them.
7.Then came his masterplan.Seeing how most of RV could not care less ( some that did flame CoH did it after seeing CoH members flaming RV ) and how most of RV were not that skilled in playing 1v1 he made a plan how to get elite players in RV and how to get rid of noobish players in RV by making RR clan.
Hm lets see, vT was attacking CoH, Luke the same, Camaga faked as Comrade to humiliate CoHs, and Nidintu and Altaf were attacking me. So yes I was mistaken to defend RV members who were stirring shit toward CoH and one of them was you toward Nidintu. So yea I must admit that I have mistaken greatly there for defending you. And lets hear what CoH have to say about this conflict, or even Altaf, maybe they already admitted what happened?
You lying piece of shit!
And about RR, shame on you. Just shame on you!!! No one was transferred from RV to RR and yea, Nermin funded RR, actually NG which merged with SiP into RR. RR was a subclan that produced many new players for this game, and was something with potential to be to RV, what was RV to BE clan. And now thanks to your betrayal its gone. Just shame on you!
8.CoH won the war by gaming skill but had a spy so Earth said RV won.
It has nothing with me again, if you say something like this you will have problem with CoH too, not me. Its their version too.
9.˝RV lite clan power seeking scheme˝.
`scheme`. Name those schemes? And yes RV like I said before was the leader of the Alliance and the most influential clan with great skill just the moment before your betrayal destroyed it. And I dont see nothing bad in being powerful clan. From the other hand you proved your loyalty to RV by actions back then, just like you openly admitted that now lol. So I see I was right, it was clear betrayal and envy on someones hard work. Good job you succeeded. And stop lecturing me about RV patriotism, cause thats the only part which really make me nervous of all your filth you write here. For that if you would be close to me would get clear punch in the face. Its something like claiming that today isnt Friday 12th August of 2016, but 9th November, Thursday of 2032. You piece of shit!
10.There are multiple witnesses to this.He tried to recruit Nidintu, Koala, Neptune, Zyzz, Madgeh, WS-FI ......
And when was that? About the time you are speaking only Nidintu was an option and Luke was pursuing for that, but I openly said NO! Yes I asked Koala to join RV, much before all that while he was clanless. Zyzz came alone in RV. I asked Madgeh when he left BiA so much much before these events. And I asked the same Nidintu and WSFI when came 1st blockade. Neptune I called and obviously made a mistake.
But tell me whats wrong in all this, asking people to join RV. One more proof of your patriotism toward RV?
11.Mostly he went about doing that by sucking there balls from his account or from fake accounts.I think Koalas balls were the most shiny ever.
I am sure that no one have the idea what are you trying to say here. I tried to use google translate and still dont have an idea.
12.Somewhere in that time I returned to RV and had access to internals and after a few days of catching up by reading all that crap I was shocked by his madness.All those conspiracy theories.That Aragon is controlling the minds of all that don't agree with him.
What a terrible lie. That period our internals were empty for more than 6 months. And like I said you was always unimportant member of RV and never had access in RV Senate and RVSS, so even if there was something like that in these areas you couldnt see, cause you didnt had an access. ZIG can confirm all this.
Shame on you, you motherfucking liar.
13.By talking to former RV members and at the time current members of RV I came to the conclusion that 90% of us think that Earth is truly insane.
I wonder why then much bigger half of RV went with me and not with you? And all of them can confirm the same thing that what you claim was in RV internals never existed. Not in Senate nor in common internal thread. You lying piece of shit!
I wonder why then those same ex RV members offered alliances to RV? IoW and Pokemon. In the end I am not fund of what people will think of me, its you and your new master Aragon.
14.I told him that privately but he went on about how it Aragon controlling my mind
We never spoke before you went on TWH and both me and ZIG were surprised what we can see on TWH and what filth you write. We both agreed that you are lying piece of shit and that you are handsome guy.
15.so I got pissed and started to post publicly that Earth is fucking insane and that almost all of RV thinks that.
Why then bigger half of them followed me into NRV? Oh right, its enough for you to say 90% hates Earth rufl. For you at least I know that you hates me. And trust me knowing that such a man hates me keeps my conscience clean. Bad thing would be that such man like you likes me. In that case something would be wrong with me probably.
16.After he failed in his real life ( spent his parents money on bitches and drugs not education, he is bound by his parents debt over that chicken farm, living in a village surrounded by peasants ).
1st of all you maybe speaking here about you? You are the one who is uneducated common worker and who is poor. Tho I dont have nothing against poor people, its obvious you are projecting your own welfare problems to the others. I do not live or work on chicken farm, I owe them and pay workers to work on THEM. Its not 1 but 5 farms with more than 1k chickens. I work cause its normal for a man to work, even I dont have to. I have private library with almost 1k books. I have 2 big houses and 3 gigantic plots. Also there are some else businesses from where i am earning money. So I can buy you and everything you posses just from several months of my average earning. And history I study cause I love it, not to live from it.
So about this one I cant do nothing else but to laugh.
17.( notice how he keeps posting crap how he did this for rtw or he did that for rtw ).
Oh but I did kept RTW alive for 2 years and made it reach its peak since its golden age. Me and several others who had good will back then. Now there remains only me. Well maybe there are few others, but they dont have any guts or will to do so. So I dont see big problem in trying to save game from dying. From the other hand I see big problem when someone doing everything he can to destroy that game, from some sick reasons and pure hate over internet game. That is much bigger problem imo and that kind of an obsession and way of wasting free time, than my way of wasting of free time.
18.He has got nothing left.
Keep dreaming pall.
19.I never meet some of the people you old players spit on and call crazy
And who are those old players? You, Aragon, Kubee, Nymphomaniac? Yea nice company I must admit. Does TAc spits on me, does Spider, does Smetalo? does dion? I d rather be in company of these guys always than in company of your guys.

Just to note that this Clives post came as a reply to me stating only facts and the truth about him on TWH:
1.That he is lying piece of shit.
2.That he is poor and uneducated.
3.That his new hobby is kissing hosian balls.
So I stated only the truth and he he spilled bunch of lies here.
THanks.

Lmao

Learn to read.Please.
It's like talking/chating with a monkey.
Clive
Clive
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Clive Sat Aug 13, 2016 8:33 am

I wont talk/chat with you, I wont even post about you.
I said this like 3 times so far but you keep insluting me on various forums.
So if I ignore you why in the hell do you have insult me all the time?

But like I said, this time I wont reply to your insults.
Clive
Clive
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 13, 2016 12:08 pm

1.You ARE lying piece of shit.
2.You are poor and uneducated.
3.You are ball keeper of Hosians.
Fact
Fact
And fact.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 13, 2016 12:09 pm

And yes, even your clanmates think that you are r e t a r d.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 13, 2016 12:10 pm

A na slici izgledas kao raspad sistema, tako da bih rekao da imas jedno 45 minimum.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 13, 2016 12:12 pm

But yea this poor attempt to make this dying shithole more visited by dragging me here into discussions with you wont pass. I finish here too.

Back to top Go down

Post by vT Gaming Sat Aug 13, 2016 3:03 pm

Earth please just go drink bleach. None gives a fu*k about you. Clive doesn't even care about you, stop begging attention from us like a dog. Continue your pathetic delusion thinking you bring "activity" to forums and RTW when in reality you achieve nothing but became laughing stock from the whole RTW community. Your biggest legacy in RTW history will be that you are a pedophile that like young Irish girls.

Last edited by vT Gaming on Sat Aug 13, 2016 3:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
vT Gaming
vT Gaming
War Master
War Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 13, 2016 3:17 pm

Are you kidding me? Did I posted here bunch of lies or he?
Oh I get it today is Wednesday and Earth is cube.
The laws of physics do no apply here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Camaga Sat Aug 13, 2016 4:51 pm

Odjebi odavde
Camaga
Camaga
War Master
War Master

https://ironclan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Aragon Mon Aug 15, 2016 2:00 am

We decided to do this:

http://harvestersofsorrow.org/forums/index.php?/topic/394-to-earth-with-love/#entry3236

I suggest you all do it to that animal as well. Me and Madgeh have a bet going to see when he kills himself.

new sig quote:
lolol wrote:The day you and Camaga and vT decided to ruin RV clan, that clan was the leader of this Alliance, the most influental clan in entire community and clan with lot of very skillful players.

The only thing you've ever influenced is the number of dicks going into your anus. Don't you get it? You are and will always be a fucking bitch. Whether its my bitch (Clive is right, you were my dog) or Tac's or w/e, you will always be a dumb cum dumpster.

Which is why all your meme-like "ideas" (RTW great summoning xDDDDDDDDDDDD) end in disaster. Don't you get it yet? IT IS BECAUSE YOU ARE A FUCKING IMBECILE.

Aragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Terminator Wed Aug 17, 2016 7:35 am

I think we can all agree I don't sit at the HoS table; but Earth, these posts are pointless and achieve only more divide between the two camps of this already tiny community. Everyone needs to ignore the people, on both sides, who live to create disunity. Just be sportsmanlike, sit back and enjoy the game. Call yourselves the best, I think that everyone who isn't a cunt could, and should care less for that ridiculous circle-jerk.
Terminator
Terminator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 17, 2016 8:18 pm

Reply 1gsYvAx
From Earth to Camaga.

Back to top Go down

Post by Camaga Thu Aug 18, 2016 8:54 am

Batalite politiku da ne zovem caleta da intervenise.
Camaga
Camaga
War Master
War Master

https://ironclan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Clive Thu Aug 18, 2016 11:04 am

Ma kreten.
Ne zna citati eng jezik.
JA NISAM REKAO DA ODOBRAVAM UBIJANJE DJECE.
Samo sam rekao da je Srbija/Milosevic imala svo oruzje JNA i CINJENICA je da je Milosevic slao jebene RADIKALE na Kosovo da provode sranja.
Uvijek cu reci da snazniji treba stiti slabijeg.
Srbija vs Kosovo je bilo Golijat protiv Davida i drago mi je da je to netko zaustavio.
Clive
Clive
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Clive Thu Aug 18, 2016 11:05 am

Nikako mi nije drago zbog ubijenih ljudi.
Clive
Clive
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Clive Thu Aug 18, 2016 11:06 am

Attention seeking whore called Earth.
And I liar.
Feel free to spread lies.Just shows how pathetic you are.
Clive
Clive
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Aragon Thu Aug 18, 2016 11:15 am

Just ban him lol Trust me it will drive the handsome guy insane.

Aragon

Back to top Go down

Post by M.fatihII Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:05 pm

de gonite ovu picku odavde sta vam se on ima u sve mjesati nema pojma o nicemu a i kao da vas voli nema sta nije rekao i za srbiju i bosnu za muslimane za pravoslavce ii vi ovo dopustate samo mu u cilju da huska jedne na druge da se svadjate/mo.
M.fatihII
M.fatihII

Back to top Go down

Post by Clive Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:35 pm

Nikoga se ne banira.
A za ovo sto kazes za njega znamo.Ne brini.Ne voli ga nitko ovdje.Vidis da kad on posta nitko mu ne odgovara.
Clive
Clive
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 18, 2016 3:36 pm

I like how Iron(y) took entire system and construction from old RV, everything from Senate and democratic ways of bringing decisions, trough mostly same people and usurping RV forum, to the forum rules and code of conduct. Literally everything is the same, except that they switched sides and instead of being member of the Alliance, they are now HoS vassals, with Gorilla as cult leader.
Funny thing that for same rules, forum and people I was a dictator, while same clan system and structure is OK lol. Practically now is obvious what was all about. At 1st I thought it was just sick need for trolling of several inactive guys, now I see it was all about RTW policy and switching sides from Alliance leader toward HoS vassal(it is known that Clive, vT and Camaga never liked CoH, probably IoW too).
Then I am the one who `lead` RTW politics(not those who ruining entire clan cause of that).
I am the one who start talking about real life and real life policy lmao(not those who laugh on deaths of my relatives, those who cheat, those who talk about personal welfare, or those who talk about genocides, or geopolitics and political wars from recent periods).
I am the one who is bad boy for kicking idiots from my tourneys(who would sit on skulls of dead babies, or those who would like to see 1 billion of people exterminated, cause of their religion). Oh right all those are jokes. Lets laugh hahahahahaha.
Bunch of frustrated idiots...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum